- 1 (16 ounce) box elbow macaroni, cooked according to package directions
- 2 cans Bella Portofino Tuna
- 3 plum tomatoes, chopped
- 4 Kosher dill pickle spears, chopped
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup pickle juice
- Kosher salt
- Chopped parsley, for garnish
- Lightly mash tuna with fork to break it into bite-sized pieces. Combine macaroni, tuna, tomato, and pickles on a large mixing bowl.
- In a separate small mixing bowl, combine mayonnaise and pickle juice. Season generously with Kosher salt.
- Pour dressing over macaroni mixture and toss to combine. Cover and refrigerate (up to overnight) until ready to serve. Top with chopped parsley and devour.