- Grill hot dogs, sausages, and bratwurst according to package directions. If desired, tightly wrap 1 slice of bacon around some of the hot dogs. Grill over medium-high heat, turning occasionally, until bacon is cooked through, about 8-10 minutes (watch them carefully as flare-ups tend to occur).
- Place all toppings, sauces, and buns in separate bowls and/or plates to create an Ultimate DIY Hot Dog Bar!
Some pairing suggestions:
- Mac n’ Cheese topped with BBQ Sauce or Spicy Mayo
- Banh Mi – topped with fresh cucumber, pickled carrots, cilantro, and spicy mayo
- BBQ Bacon – bacon wrapped topped with shredded cheddar, BBQ sauce, and fried onions
- Hawaiian – topped pineapple, teriyaki sauce, scallions, and sesame seeds
- Chili Dog – chili, cheddar, scallions
- Southwest – wrapped in a tortilla with cheddar cheese, topped with salsa and guacamole
- Mediterranean – tomato cucumber salad, hummus, and feta
- Korean – bacon wrapped with kimchi, scallion, and spicy mayo