Vegetarian Chipotle Mushroom, Leek, and Kale Tacos on Cauliflower Tortillas
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 15 mins
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Yield: 6 Tacos 1x
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 leek, sliced thin, white and light green parts only
- 12 cremini mushrooms, sliced thin
- 6 stalks kale, stems removed and sliced into thin ribbons
- 1 chipotle chile in adobo sauce, minced
- Kosher salt
- Cauliflower Tortillas
- 1 avocado, sliced
- Hot sauce, if desired, for garnish
- Lime wedges, if desired, for garnish
- In a small skillet, heat olive oil over medium heat. Add leeks, season with Kosher salt, and cook for 5 minutes or until softened, stirring occasionally.
- Add mushrooms and chipotle and cook for an additional 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in kale and 3 tablespoons of water, and cook until water has evaporated and kale is tender, approximately 5 minutes.
- Divide vegetable filling between Cauliflower Tortillas and top with avocado. Serve with hot sauce and lime wedges, if desired