- Korean Steak
- Gojuchang Aioli
- Pico de Gallo
- 3/4 – 1 cup kimchi, chopped
- 2 avocados, chopped into 1/2” cubes
- 2–3 scallions, chopped
- Queso Fresco, crumbled
- 12 taco-size flour tortillas, warmed
- Top warmed tortillas with Korean steak, a little bit of kimchi, a spoonful of pico de gallo and chopped avocado, a sprinkle of scallions and queso fresco, and drizzle with gojuchang aioli. Serve immediately.
- Alternatively (and my preference), serve all components of these tacos family style on the dinner table so everyone can assemble their own personal taco masterpieces.
- Prep Time: 25 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes