- Carr’s Table Water Crackers
- Whole Grain Crispbread or sliced Baguette
- Aged Sheep’s Milk Pecorino Toscano
- Triple Cream Soft Ripened Cheese
- Wensleydale with Cranberries Cheese
- Sopressata, Chorizo, or Peppery Salami
- Prosciutto or other mild flavored cured meat
- Red seedless grapes
- Smucker’s Fruit & Honey Strawberry Fruit Spread
- Sahale Snacks Valdosta Pecans Glazed Mix
- Whole Grain Mustard
- Olive Tapenade
- Pickled Cranberries
- Place all ingredients on a large platter and let guests help themselves to an epic charcuterie board!
These are just suggestions. The beauty of a charcuterie board is to find flavors and textures that work for you and your friends. Mix and match cheeses, meats, and condiments however you would like!
- Prep Time: 10 mins