This post for No Bake Rocky Road Cheesecake with Brownie Crust is sponsored by Dixie Crystals. As always, all opinions and recipe are my own. Thanks for supporting the brands that support Shared Appetite!
This No Bake Rocky Road Cheesecake with Brownie Crust is a quick and easy dessert recipe that is perfect for backyard barbecues and summer parties!
It’s that time of year again. Absolute, pure craziness. Just looking at my calendar makes me tired. Concert season is here, which means getting my elementary kiddies ready for 5 performances in the next couple of weeks. Yes, 5. Wedding and engagement season has officially started for us over at Ashe Photography Studio. Oh, and then there’s Olivia. She expected to arrive towards the end of June, so I’m trying to get the nursery all ready for her!
And let’s not even talk about all the yardwork that needs to be done. I spent 5 hours yesterday weeding and mulching, and I’m only almost half way there. I hurt in places I didn’t know I could hurt. Ugh.
There’s a lot of work to be done, but a dude also needs some time to play. And that means trying to actually enjoy this beautiful Spring weather by getting together with some friends here and there. And that’s when super quick and easy dessert recipes like this No Bake Rocky Road Cheesecake with Brownie Crust are totally key to keeping my sanity and delivering big on flavor.
Let’s talk cheesecake, shall we? First, this brownie crust. I mean, really, what’s better than a chocolately, fudgy brownie? Not much, but I’ll tell you one thing… a No Bake Cheesecake put on top of said brownie. It’s a thing of beauty.
And the cheesecake is literally as easy as mixing up some cream cheese, powdered sugar, melted chocolate chips, and whipped topping. That’s it.
Then the fun part… I swirled in some marshmallow fluff, then went crazy with topping this sucker with peanuts and mini marshmallows. In Asheley’s mind, you can never have too many marshmallows and peanuts on top, so don’t be skimpy people.
See how easy it is to whip together this No Bake Rocky Road Cheesecake with Brownie Crust over at Dixie Crystals!Print
No Bake Rocky Road Cheesecake with Brownie Crust
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Yield: 8–12 servings 1x
This No Bake Rocky Road Cheesecake sits on top of a fudgey brownie crust and is an easy entertaining dessert for summer parties.
- 1 batch prepared brownie batter
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips, melted
- 1 tub (8 ounces) whipped topping
- 1/2 cup marshmallow creme/fluff
- 1 1/2 to 2 cups mini marshmallows
- 1/2 unsalted peanuts, roughly chopped
- 1/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips, melted
- In a 10-inch springform pan, pour half of prepared brownie batter in a thin, even layer. Bake in preheated oven (temperature according to package directions) for approximately half of required baking time. Start checking for doneness, adding baking time in 5 minute intervals until brownies are baked through. Remove from oven and let cool completely. Feel free to bake remaining brownie batter in a separate pan for future use.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment or in a medium mixing bowl with an electric hand mixer, beat together cream cheese and powdered sugar until well-blended and creamy. Pour in 1/2 cup melted chocolate chips and beat until fully combined. Add whipped topping and fully incorporate. Briefly stir in marshmallow creme/fluff by hand so streaks of marshmallow remain throughout cheesecake mixture.
- Pour cheesecake mixture on top of cooled brownie crust and spread into an even layer with spatula. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least one hour. Remove from refrigerator and top with mini marshmallows, chopped peanuts, and drizzle with 1/4 cup melted chocolate chips.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
Kevin | keviniscooking
Dang, this one is a beauty! Love everything about it. #WolfpackBakes
Jocelyn (Grandbaby cakes)
Yeah umm this is pretty much the best cheesecake ever!
This looks incredible! Love that it’s no bake. Pinning! 🙂
Yup, I need this brownie cheesecake creation in my mouth right now. Just send a slice upstate…thanks! 🙂 #WolfpackBakes
Connie | URBAN BAKES
This is absolutely stunning! Love the cake pan and that marshmallow fluff WOO! I would definitely have fun with that. I know things may be overwhelming but hang in there, one step at a time. I’m sure once the baby comes, everything will work out just fine. 🙂 Now the cake… I’m hyperventilating!
The most important thing, Chris, I do love this amazing prop you used (I’m not quite sure what it is exactly but I don’t care much). Secondly, love the ambiance of this and most of your other pictures. Last but not least, love this simplified cheesecake version – brownies paired with cream cheese and other good things…that’s the winner! Great job!
OMG, you are killing me with all these delicious cheesecakes! My eyeballs have gained like 5 pounds.. and my waistline has gained more. This looks stellar and absolutely delicious… I’m sure my husband will be drooling over this one as well! Cheers, buddy!
ahh the baby is coming SO Chris, so excited for you guys!! In the meantime, you must have one very happy preggos lady at home with this INSANE cake, so delicious!!!!!
Shashi at RunninSrilankan
This is just a thing of beauty! Wow – I would never have guessed there was marshmallow fluff in the cheesecake part of this concoction! This would be perfect for me to whip up when my daughter’s friends come over! Here’s hoping you and your wife get to enjoy a little bit of down time amidst the chaos!
You make the best desserts!!! Been thinking about you guys lately. I’m waiting to see pictures of Olivia 🙂 Good idea getting everything done now, because soon your focus will be all baby!!!
Rocky road + cheesecake = heaven! This looks divine, Chris! Pinning to try soon! 😀
It is definitely a crazy time of the year and it sounds like you have your hands full!
This cheesecake … gosh what I would do for a piece right now … and I haven’t even had dinner yet!
I’ve been surfing online more than 4 hours today,
yet I never found any interesting article like yours.
It’s pretty worth enough for me. Personally, if all website owners and bloggers made
good content as you did, the internet will be a lot more useful than ever before.