This post for S’mores Graham Cracker Toffee Bark is sponsored by Dixie Crystals. As always, all opinions and recipe are my own. Thanks for supporting the brands that support Shared Appetite!
Skip the camfire and get your s’mores fix with this super easy entertaining 5-ingredient summer dessert for S’mores Graham Cracker Toffee Bark!
I’d like to meet the person that invented the s’mores. Like, it’s a pretty amazing combination. Simple, but magical.
The only drawback? Sometimes you want a s’mores right this second and don’t want to have to build a fire or get the grill going just to get your fix. Know what I mean? Boom.
S’mores Graham Cracker Toffee Bark. All the flavor of a s’mores, but better… because it’s already made and waiting for you to take a bite. Heck to the yes.
Better yet? You only need 5 ingredients to make this ridiculously awesome summer easy entertaining dessert happen. FIVE INGREDIENTS.
Going to a backyard BBQ? Make this.
Hosting a party and don’t have a lot of time to prep? Make this.
Looking for a budget friendly summer dessert? Make this.
Have a pulse? Uhm, make this.
Bottom line, you need this in your life. It’s hands down one of my favorite concoctions of the summer. Just make sure that if you live somewhere kinda warm, you store it in the fridge and take it out a few minutes before serving.
And listen, no one needs to know if you decide to keep all this bark for yourself and not bring it to that party. I totally get it 😉
Want to make this super easy S’mores Graham Cracker Toffee Bark? The answer to that question needs to be yes, by the way.Print
S’mores Graham Cracker Toffee Bark
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Yield: 20–25 Pieces 1x
Skip the campfire and indulge in this easy 5-ingredient dessert recipe for S’mores Graham Cracker Toffee!
- 14–16 sheets graham crackers
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter
- Large pinch Kosher salt
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips, plus more for garnish if desired
- 3 1/2 cups mini marshmallows
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Line a baking tray with a silicone baking mat or parchment paper sprayed with nonstick cooking spray. Lay sheets of graham crackers on baking tray next to one another in a tight, single layer.
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, bring butter, light brown sugar and Kosher salt to a boil, stirring occasionally. Let cook for 1 minute, stirring constantly, until the sugar is dissolved and very little grit remains.
- Pour liquid toffee over graham crackers and quickly spread in an even layer with a spatula. Imperfections will smooth out a bit in the oven. Bake for approximately 5-6 minutes, until the toffee is bubbling all over.
- Remove from oven and immediately spread chocolate chips over bubbling toffee. Let sit for 1 minute to melt, then smooth into an even layer. Top with mini marshmallows, and broil until toasted and golden brown. Remove from oven.
- If desired, melt a little bit more chocolate and drizzle over marshmallows as garnish. Let cool completely (placing the baking tray in the refrigerator will speed up this process) and then cut into small pieces. Can be stored at room temperature in a cool, dry place or in the refrigerator.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
S’mores Graham Cracker Toffee
Need more S’mores In Your Life?
The Ultimate S’mores Sundae with Candied Bacon
Nicole - Coking for Keeps
I’d like to meet the person that invented the s’more as well! Love these Chris!
This bark is SO next level! I’d love to know who invented s’mores (and I know toffee crack with matzoh is an old Jewish recipe) but I’m glad to know the person who was genius enough to combine them! Pinning 🙂
Amy | Club Narwhal
Yep, pretty much my dream come true in bark form 🙂 These look out of this world (also, congrats on Olivia–she is perfect!)
How long can these be stored in the refrigerator for?
I would guess up to a week but honestly they’ve never lasted more than a few days in our house because they all get eaten!