These 4 ingredient Honey Sriracha Chicken Kebabs are BIG on sweet and spicy flavor and pair perfectly with the 2 ingredient Avocado Ranch dip! They are the perfect addition to your next backyard BBQ get together and are your answer for quick and easy summer entertaining!
These grilled Honey Sriracha Chicken Kebabs with Avocado Ranch are a 100% MUST MAKE. I consistently get rave reviews about these super flavorful grilled chicken kebabs. People can’t get enough of it. The sweet and spicy combination is highly addictive, and that creamy avocado ranch is the perfect condiment for epic dipping.
But can I tell you a secret? Come in close, because it’s super top secret and something only one cook can share to another cook. We don’t want our guests to know what I’m about to say…
You probably have most of those ingredients in your house already. And the avocado ranch? It’s just 2 ingredients:
- Ranch Dressing
This recipe is perfect even for the most novice of cooks. It only takes 10 minutes of prep (and that’s if you are brand new in the kitchen… it takes me about 4 minutes to prep this dinner), and it’s grilled up in under 10 minutes as well!
Feel free to use metal or wood skewers for these Honey Sriracha Chicken Kebabs with Avocado Ranch. Apparently you’re “supposed” to soak wooden skewers for a bit, but I never do. Yes, the exposed skewers with no meat on it gets blackened and sometimes falls off… but who cares. It’s excess skewer anyway. But that’s just me. You do whatever you think feels right in your heart.
Want to make this meal into an epic rice bowl? Check out my Grilled Honey Sriracha Chicken Rice Bowl!
- 2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- ½ cup honey
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons sriracha
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
for the Avocado Ranch
- 1 avocado
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing
- Kosher Salt
- Combine honey, olive oil, and sriracha in a small mixing bowl. Season with Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Slice chicken into approximately 1″ cubes and place in a bowl with all but ¼ cup of the marinade. Stir the chicken with marinade until well combined. Let chicken marinate in the refrigerator for at least 6 hours, preferably overnight. Refrigerate and reserve remaining ¼ cup marinade.
- Place approximately 5 cubes of chicken on each skewer. Preheat grill over medium-high heat and grill chicken kebabs until just cooked through (about 3-5 minutes per side). Brush the reserved 1/4 cup marinade on the chicken as a glaze. Serve with avocado ranch and DEVOUR.
for the Avocado Ranch
- Combine avocado, ranch dressing, and a pinch of Kosher salt in a food processor until smooth.
I love serving this with some rice and grilled veggies for a complete meal!
- Prep Time: 10 (not including marinating time)
- Cook Time: 8